- Smart Lighting: 6 LED rear lights for safety and visibility, 8 LED tail lights serve as direction indicators controlled by the Bling Jet (BJ100)
- Music: The built-in Bluetooth speaker lets you enjoy your music without headphones
- Phone: The built-in mic lets you make and receive calls on the go
- Walkie-Talkie: Use the Walkie-Talkie function to communicate with your riding team
- SOS Alert: If the gravity sensor senses impact, the LED lights will auto-display SOS signals & your emergency contacts will be notified immediately
Livall BH60 Smart Helmet
We’ve got smart watches, smart cars, smart bikes… does a smart helmet make sense? Actually yes.
We all know that our ‘smart’ tech will become obsolete fairly fast, so the smart bike is not something I’d put money into (not an ebike – that’s different). We need a helmet anyway in New Zealand, so we want it to be comfortable (this one is a perfectly reasonable 319g in AS/NZS form) and moderately stylish, to meet safety standards, and hey, play music and make phone calls! We don’t mind obsolescence so much, because we either crash and replace or replace after two years for safety sake regardless. At the price point, we can afford to.