At Kaimai Cycles we pride ourselves on providing the best possible service for you & your bike whether it be an old clunker for the farm or the latest S Works model which lives in your bedroom!
No job is too big or small & we offer a wide range of services,some of which you may not associate with a typical bike shop.
- Custom wheel building
- Suspension servicing
- Hydraulic brake bleeding & repair
- Electric gear tuning & diagnosis
- Tubular tyre gluing without making a mess!
- Full custom bike builds
STANDARD WORKSHOP SERVICING
- Puncture repair
- Brake adjustment
- Wheel bearing adjustment & replacement
- Headset & bottom bracket adjustment & replacement
- Gear adjustment,diagnosis & replacement
- Spoke replacement & wheel truing
- Handlebar tape replacement
- Finding creaking noises in modern bikes!
- Light engineering including welding,lathe work & fabrication of one off custom parts to repair or modify your bike.
- Fitness equipment repair
- Key cutting
- Mobility scooter & wheelchair repairs
So as you can see we pretty much do everything & more when it comes to keeping your bike alive & well. We normally try & have your bike back to you within a couple of days or same day if possible. If your job is booked in then same day service is a priority.
NO SURPRISE BILLS & PEACE OF MIND
We are more than happy to give you a quote on all repairs before we start & if things turn out to be more than expected we will contact you & discuss all options!
Communication is the key to keeping everyone happy.
YOU ONLY GET THE BEST BITS
We only fit quality genuine replacement parts when servicing your bike.
We carry the full range of Shimano chains,cassettes,chain rings,pulleys etc etc.
You will get genuine Shimano or Campagnolo cables,not inferior aftermarket cables which don’t work as well !
You also get the correct brake fluids & shock oils for the best performance.
DT Swiss spokes are used for all repairs & wheel builds.
THE CORRECT TOOLS
Today’s bikes are getting more complex every year & things are constantly changing. New designs require the correct tools to ensure servicing is done quickly & with confidence.
We will always invest in any necessary equipment to keep up to date with new designs & it makes our lives a whole lot better knowing we can tackle any job that comes in.